Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thx MALAYSIAN CARE!!!

Jus came back from KL.........This trip was a wonderful exposure trip for me! After being dry for so many years, it was a wonderful 'refreshment' for me. This trip really opened my eyes and I learned many new things which I hope I will be able to implement back in my job in BP.

Thanks Clarissa and MG! It was such a pleasure having this chance to learn from you all. You all opened my eyes to so many things and gave me a new perspective of what our job is all about. Thanks for both your encouragement and willingness to help us in the setting up of the JTC. Having stayed in this field for more than six years, other than Mr. Ang, both of you are the second and third person who has really helped me in progressing........... Thanx again!

Thanks Jee Ching for sharing your experiences with us..........
Thanks Soo Han for your bread.........
Thanks Leong for driving us all around KL...........
Thanks Hon Sieng for your willingness to help us enquire about the Special Olympics.......
Thanks Christine for your encouragement..........

Thank you MALAYSIAN CARE!!!!

No comments: