Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mr Ang Teck Hin。。。。。


Went bird watching with Mr Ang today.......
Ang Teck Hin.....
My beloved special education lecturer:
  • who is talented, clever and interesting
  • who teaches me lots of things that I will never learn from elsewhere.
  • who encourages me to go further in this field
  • who gives me much precious advice
  • who jokes and praises me a lot, and yet says that i am very 'suaku'
  • who has travelled to so many countries
  • who has even worked in Saudi Arabia in the dog unit of the kastam department
  • who has a son who is a state badminton champion
  • who is so forever charming and fun

Glad to see him after not seeing him for 6-7 years.......

Still the same old Mr Ang.......

Went to eat Ah See wantan mee first, so that in case we find no birds, he's happy with the mee. Haha!
Went to Parit Lapis, too bad no birds.....They have gone out for their breakfast.......
Went to Punggor........ too bad it was high tide. Couldn't really see any birds.

So sueh!!!

Next was Hutan Lipur Bukit Perdana........ first bird that we saw was a barbet! A rare bird! Then, we managed to see another few more birds. Too bad I missed out on the woodpecker.......
Couldn't figure out how come he managed to spot those birds that are so hard to spot...... & how come when he had pointed out to me, I still couldn't see it!
Thanks to his binoculars and telescope, for the first time in my life, I realized that bird-watching is indeed amazing! The birds are nothing when we see it from far. When the telescope comes into use, the birds became so so so................................. different and beautiful! We can even see the most minute detailed part of the birds!

Went for lunch at Tea Station. Took mamak mee...... Delicious! Satisfy his stomach again first in case our luck runs out!

Then, we went to Parit Lapis again....... Saw 12 adjutants! Never knew they were endangered species! Haha! Luckily the birds were there........ If not I will be thrown into the nearest longkang there by him! Took many photos and one of them is down there......with my name on it! Coz I was the one who brought him there! There were many more even more beautiful ones, but not given to me...... Ai..... Guess, he needs them to do his report for the World Bird Council or organization or whatever lah..... i forgot the name........ Copyrighted? Should be lah.....



Tried our luck again at Punggor....... No luck, went back home.....................

Thx Mr Ang for everything! Hope to meet you again soon!

No comments: