Sunday, August 2, 2009

An Update of My Latest Will..........

Jika anda :
  • Demam

Disertai dengan salah satu:
  • Sakit Kepala
  • Sakit Badan
  • Sesak Nafas
  • Batuk
Anda Mungkin Menghidapi H1N1

Sounds exactly like me...................
But I hope not................
No energy today......... all sapped away by my illness...............
Hope it's not H1N1................... and yet it's possible..................
Thinking back, I have had many contacts with those who return from overseas................
I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The doctor gave me some antibiotics..................
If it's not H1N1, I will be healed soon........................
If it's H1N1, be prepared to attend my funeral soon................
A person like me who has pneumonia before, with weak lungs, with a weak immune system..........
Sounds like a wonderful target for this virus....................

The thought of death seems terrifying......................
Yet I keep thinking of it.........................
I'm actually not worried of dying, just the way of how I would die..............
It is my wish if one day I die, it would be in my sleep without me knowing............Slipping, drifting away...................in peace....................
No horrifying moments.....................

Everytime I'm sick, I start thinking of all these.................... Guess my pneumonia experience in the hospital sparked off this kind of pessimistic thinking.........................

Better write something here for my dear mum, in case I really just go off...................... Need to let her know what I think, coz everytime I bring up this topic, she will just stop me and pretend not to understand what I say...................

Dear Mum,

If I really do go off earlier than you, do not be too sad. Follow what I write here, then I will be able to go in peace:

  • Please, please donate whatever organs that I have. Do not hesitate because I have already pledged my organs a few years ago. This is the best thing that can happen to me if I really die. (Many do not know that even though they have pledged their organs, their family is still the one to decide and can say no!)
  • Any money that can be found which is not in my bank account, please pass to Alan. He will know what to do with it. They are not mine................but my dear trainees. Any extra, Alan, please just throw it into the JTC fund.
  • Do not bury my body..................cremate it..................... I really hate the idea of my body rotting away in the soil. Then, scatter my ashes in the sea, which is my favourite place.......
  • My favourite collection of CDs - distribute to sis and bro
  • My favourite collection of books - give it to any organization which wants to start a library for the community
  • My favourite collection of earrings - keep them as decoration
  • My piano - pass to sis
  • My car - pass to bro.
  • My pc and handphones - for you to use
  • My exercise machine - pass to bro.
  • Take RM10,000 from my account and donate straight to PPIA in remembrance of me........
  • Take another RM2000 and donate it to Malaysian AIDS Council.
  • Another RM2000 goes to Malaysian CARE.
  • The rest of the sum from my bank account - find a home that house HIV/AIDS kids and donate to them. Make sure their accounts are transparent before donating to them..........
  • My insurance payout, EPF distribute among you, sis and bro.
After writing this, I feel better in case I really just go off...................
At least, I know you all will ask my mum to read this before she decides on anything.

2 comments:

chengsing said...

Dear jeslyn, found that i have few thoughts are same as yours... but do take good care of yourself and hope that you are ok right now...

Jeslyn~怡慧 said...

Hi chengsing, I'm still sick, but still alive. thank God for that.....

we are quite alike.... haha! try not to be too imaginative like me.....my chances of getting crazy is quite high! haha!

Do take care of yourself in penang....