Wednesday, August 5, 2009

To Go or Not to Go / To Be or Not to Be

So sad......
That 6 year old boy in BP who has H1N1 has died......
The family must really be grieving now..........
Although sad cases happen everywhere, every day and at any time, to have something happening near us can be so devastating.........
Vic, RIP......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Having the symptoms of H1N1, yet going to work at the same time seems dangerous, selfish and stupid.......
Yet, to follow the Health Ministry's advice of staying at home...............I will have to stay at home for 2 weeks or more..................
Should I go to work or not?
If I really have H1N1 and spread to others, I will really be cursed by people all around.........
Yet if I don't have it, and choose to stay at home, I will be labelled 'opportunistic' and lazy.......
To go or not to go...........
To be or not to be.......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dazzling neons lights
Waving their hands to me
Beyond my grasp
Beyond my means
Yet if I try and catch the lights
There might be a chance
For I may survive......

Yet I try to reach out
Treading very carefully
For I know just one wrong step
There might be no turning back......

To go or not to go.............
To be or not to be......

No comments: