Friday, April 10, 2009

Respecting their dignity..........

Some of you might realize that many photos related to PPIA have disappeared from my blog..... Yeah, I have taken them off.

Learnt a lesson on respecting the dignity of special needs people.................
So, to practise what I have learnt from my KL and Singapore counterparts, I have taken my 1st step..................

2nd step...... anyone who visits will not be allowed to take any photos of our trainees, only shots of them doing their activities, not their faces...........

Well, to those of you who have pasted them on your blog too, pls do cooperate by taking them off...... Your cooperation will be kindly appreciated..........

Lets learn to respect the dignity of these special needs people!

I have taken my first step, have you?

No comments: