Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Sis!

My dearest sis, happy birthday to you!

You are my dearest sis
And will always be
For no one can replace you
For you are so kind and understanding

Always praying for your happiness
Your success in your career
And that everything will go smoothly for you

Billions and millions of dollars will not make me give up on you
Gold and silver cannot tempt me to replace you
For you are the only sis for me, now and forever

Jus wan to tel you how much I love you............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I shudder to think if Mum did not give birth to you..................
If I am just the only child......................
Then I don't think I will be so happy today...............................

I am really blessed to have a sis like you.................

No comments: