Monday, April 13, 2009

The Coloured Side...................

Seriously considering of furthering my studies................
But first, I have to be sure I am able to give up the many so-called important things in my life..............


The dark side - - -
My PPS, my night outings to "latte", my frequent spending trips to Popular, my existing $$$$$, my extra $$$$$, my zzzzzz...... time, my whatever expensive cuisine (coz I won't have much $ left......), my blogging time and many many more.....................................


On the bright side,
I don't have to worry about:
  • a husband with no one to cook for him (in any case, I don't even know how to cook a pot of rice!)
  • a kid with no mummy to read stories to (frankly speaking, I'm not interested in happily forever after fairy tales!)
  • a parent to take care of (it's my mum who's the one taking care of me all the while anyway!)
  • leaving a maid behind who will seduce my man behind my back (I can't afford a maid anyhow, & there's no man anyway!)

On the gray side,

If I really decide to further my studies, I'm going to ask PPIA to sponsor me. Then, I will go into a lifelong agreement with them:

I, Jeslyn Chan Ye Hwee take you PPIA to be my partner to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

On the rainbow side,

After getting the money and finishing my studies, I will start praying:

Dear Lord Jesus,

Thank you for blessing me with the chance to further my studies. Here I pray that with your divine intervention, please do send to me a rich knight in shining armour to repay the debts of this damsel in distress and rescue her from the bondage of being indebted to this organization.

In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments: