Monday, April 13, 2009

Let the apples be................

Clearing my phone list in my hp this morn................. Came across a name :Tay Swee Heng............
One of the nice guys that I got to know in the uni. Staying in the same residential college with so many ****ing guys, he was one of the few that knew how to respect us of the opposite sex, without being hypocritical.

Texted him, though I was prepared that he might have changed his number...................

Ha! Not even 5 minutes I got a reply. It was him! Oh yeah, he still remembered me! Glad to know he's doing well in his hometown in Malacca, helping his father out in his business. Really hope that this guy will be successful in his life, coz he is really one of the most decent guys out there left in this world.

Not long ago, I also came across an online article, where I saw another senior of mine operating a pharmacy in Malacca too. Another pretty nice guy, whom I managed to keep tumpanging his car during my years in uni. Happy for him too that he is now successful................... Kambate!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


-----Let the bad apples be rotten, let the mediocre ones be eaten, but let the good ones be treasured................-----

No comments: