Sunday, November 30, 2008

Malacca Zoo Outing........

Got back my energy after sleeping for 2 consecutive days……. Only woke up to eat lunch with Mum at Secret Recipe on Saturday…………… the rest of the time…… sleeping…..zzz….zzz……..

The Malacca trip was fun, but tired…… Pushing a wheelchair is definitely no easy job. Up the slope, down the slope, past the giraffes and the zebras……. furthermore with Tan Jun Sen giving his military orders…….. Xin Er and I were already dead by the time we reached the exit…… Zhi Ling with Alan in another group were no better than us…….
Jun Sen, as usual too was the boss of the day, giving orders to her maids – Xin Er and I…… Well, he even came out with this silly idea, that next time we go out, he asked Kim not to let his mother come along…… Oh no!!!!! Now, I know that Jun Sen’s mum is really a superwoman, carrying him here and there…….. Even I, who have been working in EIP for so many years, carrying children up and down, can’t compete with his mum! No wonder we were so tired, coz his mum was not with us!!!

In my group, I had Jia Miem, Shey Rou, Wei Lun, Jun Sen, Su Qin and Yuan Kang…… with dear Xin Er to help me!

Wei Lun had a wonderful time paktoing with her girlfren, Shey Rou, stopping from time to time to take photos together…..with the animals too……

Jia Miem, as usual was the light bulb, getting in between that couple……. coz she also like Wei Lun, yet her best fren is Shey Rou………….. Sometimes, I really wonder her motive in getting near Shey Rou……. hahaha!
Meanwhile, Yuan Kang was just entertaining me by pointing and naming the animals……….in real fact, he was not interested in this trip at all….. He doesn’t bother whether the animals are alive or dead…… he only knows that to make me happy, he has to do something to show that he is aware of the animals in the zoo…… hahaha! Not my idea of a “romantic” trip with this handsome “boyfren” of mine!!!

Su Qin as usual went on by herself…… in this sense she's really normal….. Can be seen that she enjoys this trip very much……

After the zoo trip, we went to Jaya Jusco…… At last, I thought…… the time for us to rest in an air con place……

Too bad……….no rest….. I had to help them one by one to line up and buy KFC…….. Dunno whether my magnet is more kuat than Mcdonald or it is KFC’s magnet that is stronger….. Only a few wanted to go to McD with Alan, the rest wanted to eat KFC!!!! Aargh……. Miau Cheng purposely spilt his Coke at the counter……. me holding Jun Sen took a long time queuing up before it was our turn!! Both our legs were nearly crumpled up by the time it was our turn…..Shey Rou and Jia Miem talking so loudly in KFC as if the restaurant is a hawker centre………. Jeffery grabbing every thing edible at his sight, stuffing them into his mouth - even the chicken meat that was chewed and spit out by someone!!……. Wee Keen fighting with me at KFC as I confiscated his VCD, McD toys and purse….. coz he jumped over the McD counter to grab their toys!!!

Shopping with them was also very tiring, as Wee Keen had to be restrained from running off and buying the things that he wanted…… Luckily his purse was with me!!!! Hahahah!!! One thing good was he did listen to our instructions and did not create much trouble. Su Qin gave us a scare when we lost her………….. Kim had to go on an emergency search for her……. Well, five minutes later, she came walking towards me with a DVD that she had bought, not even aware of the hoohah happening becoz of her……

Before going back, I quickly dashed into Coffee Bean and bought a LARGE ice-blended Belgian Chocolate to reward myself!!!!!!

Well, tiring but this trip was really enjoyable……..

Oh yeah, I guess the happiest was Yean Fei and Yi Ming, coz I gave them the chance to pakto together for the whole day with Aunt Kim Han looking after them…… Imagine, these 2 lovebirds holding hands the whole day from the zoo to Jaya Jusco………… Hahaha!




A lesson from animals: which are we? the elephants and zebras which are always in a group? Or the emu and "donno wat type" of cow, which strays away from the group?

I was also very happy, coz :
- God answered our prayers and gave us such good weather and also took good care of us
- I got to know Wee Keen more and understand him
- I managed to shed off some grams of this body of mine by pushing Jun Sen and the wheelchair
- Yuan Kang learnt to mix in a group and behave normally
- I got to see how normal my JTC trainees are when they go out…….
- I got to see more of Wai Kit’s magic tricks on the bus!
- I had a nice chit chat with Aunt Kim Han and Saw Lee on the bus
- Aunt Kim Han told me that she wants to volunteer the whole day once a week, instead of just one hour……..
- dear Xin Er was with me
- Yean Fei and Yi Ming had such a sweet day together
- Yean Fei learnt to move around the bus without fearing that he will fall
- Tian Xin & Ting Chien were very well-behaved that day
- all staff were very united to make this trip a success
- of many many more things that happen on that day…………………………..

Kamsahamnida to all staff, volunteers, parents and the trainees!!!!
Thx Kim for organising this trip!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

替你们开心,也替孩子们开心,因为上帝赐给他们这么棒的天使在他们身边陪他们成长。真希望能够跟你们一起与孩子们共同拥有美好的回忆...开到你们面对孩子们突如其来的怪招是的”临场表现”,就在想我既是才能向你们一杨又如此棒的接招能力?我会继续加油的,谢谢你们愿意传授武林秘籍。。。