Thursday, October 2, 2008

Your Photos......My Inspiration and Comfort

These are my friend, Bernard's photos.......
His photos are very meaningful and they really provide inspiration to me in my life.......
Like his photos very much and hope to share with everyone......
Guess it will inspire you all too........

P/s: Bernard, kamsahamnida! Thanks for your permission, and kindly allow me to put in my interpretation on how your photos inspire me............ They have been a comfort to me.................
Bernard's version: Many times we keep rushing on something and negligent those thing or persons around us. Maybe sometimes we should slow down a bit, slow down a bit to care those peoples around us, say hi or hello. i believe some peoples wish to say hi and hello again to some buddy but never have the chance again. So why rushing ? as for me, my choice is, i take my time to value those around me.
My version: Life is really fast moving that sometimes we can't see clearly what we want......
At certain times too, we just blindly follow whoever that is in front of us. This can lead us to making wrong choices, and going too fast can cause us to make decisions that we might regret later in life.
This whole year, from January to August, I seem to be making wrong decisions in many aspects....... Hence, life was not smooth-sailing for me.......... Guess I went too fast and did not really see what I wanted.....Regretted some choices, yet I'm proud of myself that I chose to move on, instead of pondering about the past...........Hence, the confident me today, coz I chose to confront everything in my life, regardless of good or bad......Guess God saw that and turned everything from bad to good for me right now......Hope that this will continue..........



Bernard's version (1): This question pop up usually when a person standing in the middle of Y or T junction. Some path seems straight and smooth but some are not. Is that mean, choosing those smooth and straight path will reach the destination earlier and easier ? or is there a possibility that those paths which are bumpy and winding will happen to be a short cut ? there are too many doubts and question marks when people standing at those junction. Some times I am wandering, is it just me or other people facing this kind of problem. Anyway just a thought or maybe I am thinking too much. After all hope you all like this shot.

Bernard's version (2): Life is a matter of making choices and decisions. Sometimes some road that we choose has no turning back. we never know what we might encounter along the way. It's either we move on bravely or we pulse until we clear our doubts before we make a move, but in the end life goes on. Friends move on bravely and don't regret for what we have chose.

My version: There are many paths to choose in our life. No matter, the path is smooth or not, we never know what lies ahead in the end...... The smooth one might turn out to be the best, but it can also turn out to be the worse. The rough one can be quite as bad or may even turn out to be the best! Hence, what we can do is just to choose one, be determined and carry on with our choice, coz sometimes there is no turning back in life. Walk ahead and don't keep thinking about the 'road not taken'...........

I chose some paths that I thought was good in the beginning, and yet a few turned out to be bad...... Until today, I have never chosen a path that's bad at the beginning, hence I will never know what the bad road leads to in the end........ No courage to pick the bad road, for i'm not one who understands 先苦后甜 (bitter followed by sweetness)........ Hope that one day I will understand that...............

The Road Not Taken
By Robert Frost

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood,
and I— I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


Bernard's version: Many times, there are long and hard journey ahead us which we felt tired and frustrated to move on, but we never know along the way we might found light ( friends ) even we are surrounded by darkness ( obstacles ). Try to look around and help those who need it and shine other's life up. Just like the sunshine.

My version: There is always a light at the end of a path, which is our hope in life that keeps us going on. The light might looks very near, but yet it seems so far............... It seems impossible to reach, yet if we keep on persevering, we might just capture it. However, do not procastinate, for time and tide waits for no man. Darkness might just come anytime..........

I hope for the light, I look out for the light..........Yet I seem not being able to catch the light. i choose to persevere, even though I know life sometimes can be unfair........ Not everything that we persevere will turn out to be good in the end........However, i still choose to persevere, for there is still a chance that i might just reach the light.......I have been wasting too much time in my 27 years of life.......I'm not going to repeat this mistake again for the next 27 and another 27 years of my life.......



Bernard's version: In the process of growing up we might face lot's of difficulties, why ? it's because too many first time for us, no experience. but in the end if we want to survive, we need to come out from comfort zone and face the world, only then we might be able to bear fruits

My version: Life is all about growing up........Some people might not survive the first stage, and still remain immature...... Some might go on to the next stage, learning to bloom......... However, only a few will really bloom and turn mature....... Which stage are we right now?

For 26 years, I have been in the first stage......... Now, I can proudly say that I'm in the second stage......I'm learning to bloom, the right way to bloom........Learning from my past mistakes, from the people around me, from incidents impacting me........hoping that one day I will bloom ......Then, I can gladly say that I have bloomed to my fullest.............

Bernard's version: Even though the road ahead may seems to be hard, bumpy, winding and sometimes even need our faith to move another step, but don't give up, don't hesitate to step forward.

My version: Looking at this road to leading to the 'sky', I learn to appreciate what God has done for me...... I learn to appreciate God's greatness and the hope of eternal life that He has given to me........ God's way is never smooth and straight........ His way is narrow and crooked........ Yet His way is the only way that promises us the way leading to heaven......... I'm glad that I chose to believe in Him....... Have you?

No comments: