Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sam and his Destinee。。。。


cousins who have not seen each other for more than 7 years。。。。except for Sam!
toasting ceremony。。。。。。。


our wantan mee 姑丈 and 姑妈 and their two daughters,Fong and Fen

our 姑妈。。。the difference? we are close with the left and strangers with the right。。。。

us with our beloved AhFong 姐姐 & his son and husband who looks like 品冠


Lyn, me & AunLi。。。。。。。。。。 both my 姑姐 and AunLi's father


with 姑姐, my dad's younger sister and her son SamOw。。。。。。。。。。。

Went to KL, not really KL, it's PJ & Puchong。。。。。to attend my beloved cousin brother's wedding。。。。。。。who always keeps in constant contact with us, and never makes us feel left out when we went back to Taiping when my dad was still alive。。。。。。。who keeps cracking silly jokes to make us laugh and can talk to us on the phone for more than half an hour。。。。。。。。。who sings karaoke together with my bro and sis in jb。。。。。。。。。
Saw many of my father's side relatives whom I've not seen for dunno how many years。。。。。。
Was never really close to them except for my 姑妈's family - the one carrying on the family business of selling wantan mee。。。。。。and Sam is his son。。。。。。。。
Very 'kekok' talking to them。。。。they themselves also feeling 'kekok' coz they themselves also seldom contact each other。。。。。。。
Glad for my cousin - Sam, who has been getting married for 3 years after 'paktoing' for so so many years。。。。。。。。haha!
  • 'pakto' first
  • get register
  • went to Taiwan for honeymoon after register
  • took wedding photos
  • got married with dinner
  • go to Cambodia for honeymoon after marriage
  • go back to Taiping for another wedding dinner

Well, he said that with everything spread out, he won't be facing financial problems and lack or rush of time。。。。good idea! can try out!

btw, Sam and Destinee:Wish the both of you lots of blessings for your marriage!!!!

No comments: