Thursday, October 2, 2008

旧的非去不可。。。。。。新的才会来

I'm getting a new start for myself。。。。。to add value, add value, add value to myself and to my life。。。 (Kim, you know what that means right? Haha!)

After a year of ups and downs, I'm glad that my life is still smooth-sailing。。。。in fact it is getting better day by day!

Hence, I'm getting rid of old things in my life and bringing in new things。。。。

The first thing that I got rid off was my Sony Ericsson K800i Cybershot phone。。。。。and all the bad memories, of cozlah, good ones must preserve, haha!
Replacing it is a new Sony Ericsson C902 Cybershot phone。。。。。。。for nicer memories in the future。。。。。。no more bad ones!!!!

The second thing was my jeans handbags – the blue one and the green one! Got a big and bright yellow one to replace them!!!!! I don wan dark colours in my life anymore。。。come, come, come, all the bright colours and shine up my life!

Third thing, my job! Haha! I managed to come out of one that made me miserable for 3 years (all becoz of one person), and go out to a new one that promises me a bright bright future full of hope!

Fourth thing, I discarded certain people from my life (all aspects)。。。。。my emotional baggage。。。。no more am I going to be affected by them anymore。。。。。。no use pondering or even reminiscing about them, trying to please them and giving in to all their needs and requests。。。。。it’s a waste of time!!! Have to treasure those that treasure me for who I am 。。。。。。

Next, no more all Chinese in my blog。。。。。。。
A new start also means a new way of writing, haha!
Style cannot change, change language lah!
(Got to change, coz many ppl around me complaining they dunno how to read Chinese)

No. 6, Looking back in my wardrobe, my goodness, I have been wearing the same clothes for one year。。。。I have not been topping up my clothes for so long!!!! That’s not me!!! Got to go on a shopping spree。。。。。。。not forgetting new shoes too。。。。。

No. 7, My pc is full of nonsense files。。。。。。 Got to clear them up, delete, delete, delete。。。。。 those that are not relevant anymore must go。。。。。 retain only the important ones。。。

No. 8, Get rid of all the rubbish in my house, making space for new items that I plan to buy。。。。。hehehe!

No. 9, Quickly finish all outstanding chores and no more procrastinating。。。。。No more owing people unfinished chores。。。。。 then I’m going to start doing things that I like to do, but have always not have the chance and time to do。。。。。。

No. 10。。。。 Still figuring out how to get enough money to get rid of my old Myvi and switch it to a brand new Honda City。。。。。。Impossible, so hold on until I get a rich husband, hahaha! Any takers? Hehehe!

No comments: