Monday, September 21, 2009

Just the thing that I need..........

Just a hint is
what I hope
yet the eyes
never blink
nose and ears
never quiver
lips never part


An assurance
is what I need
yet
the hands
do
not reach out
STOP
the feet
continues
their
own journey
throwing
me
abandoning
me
PLEASE
leaving
me behind
WAIT
struggling
for
stability


An answer
is what I need
yet
silence
takes over
dusk and dawn
stillness
still
till
ill
i
.
.
.
......................................................................

2 comments:

someone said...

Dear friend,
I might not open my mouth and ask, how is thing going on,
but I am observing silently,
and hoping everything go smoothly with you.

Someone who care

Jeslyn~怡慧 said...

to someone who cares:

don't worry bout me...
there's nothing wrong...
i'm just practising my poetry writing...
it's just something that came into my mind, and i started penning....
inspiration comes and i start to type....
i'm a literature student :)


the someone you care about