Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 - Another new beginning......

After going through a bad patch in 2008, having a new beginning in 2009 by discarding all the trash of 2008, I am now stepping into 2010 with a renewed hope in everything......

All the bad things in my life has made me more mature, sensible and stronger.... My temper is still hot, yet the temperature has dropped...... I can still be silly at times, yet fast enough to withdraw my steps to avoid falling into another pitfall.... I am still a failure in certain aspects of my life, yet I do not let failure blind my sight to the successful things that I've achieved.

The ME now is thankful for whatever I have now.......

  • people in my life who have never forsaken me no matter what choices I make in my life journey.....they are always there when i am down, there when i want to share my joy....... and they are there to lift me up when i think that i will never be able to climb up again....
  • my full time job that makes me happy and useful in life, and my part-time job which keeps me stable financially....
  • I am still breathing....... which means all is not lost..........
  • I have a God who loves me and gives me chances in life again and again......

To have achieved a lot in life is one thing, to be contented is another thing.......
I may not have achieved a lot, I may not be fully contented, but I know my life story is still going on...... I hope that when the story ends one day, it will end on a beautiful note......

No comments: