Thursday, December 25, 2008

PPIA in December

December ........ my holiday................. all given to PPIA..................... together with Alan, Zhi Ling, Xin Er, who all sacrificed their holidays to stick with me through thick and thin....

Then, came Wai Kit with his never ending tricks, followed by 大花 & 小花................
Lunch was always fun together with them......... Then, Kim came back too, making my life even brighter**************together with 花姐...........................

In the end, only then HO HUEY PIN pop out to eat roti canai with us!

No holiday for me this time, but I am glad with my work and everything.....the people around me who have been helping me, supporting me..................Never ever have I felt such satisfied with this job of mine till now. Love every part of it and hope things will turn out better and better.....

Working together is always fun!!


JTC faithful volunteers........
软绵绵的小花


傻得可爱的Zhi Ling


我的得力住手 Xin Er


超能干的 architect 大花

All of us are fans of Macdonald!!!! See how we enjoy the food there!









No comments: